2011/07/04

Best Way To Lose Weight Found Through Years Of Private Observation

If you're looking for the best way to lose weight then this will be one of the most important articles you've read.

Here's why. I'm going to reveal one of the single greatest secrets I've discovered over the years. Seriously. The people that I've observed get the greatest results virtually always do this, whether they know it or not.

The best part is, this will add a whole lot of enjoyment to the process for you.

Now, to help me reveal this secret I'm going to share a brief excerpt from a comment I just posted to a fairly highly trafficked site. Nothing special. I've shortened it quite a bit, but you'll get the "gist" of what I'm talking about.

The comment I posted was in regards to an article talking about the best way to lose weight. The article was written by a woman we'll call Jane. (Just as a side note - you can get a bunch of great weight loss tips just by reading blog comments, so I highly recommend it.)

Ok, so here was my response that I posted to Jane's blog post...

Hey Jane,

Where you say... "To find a weight loss system that works best for you, ask yourself what you enjoy most.,"... I think this is great advice.

To be blunt... having been at this for a long time, I've found that many people get overwhelmed in their search for the "best" way to lose weight instead of simply finding a method that works the best for them.

This is a subtle difference of-course, but it has huge impact.

Listen. If there was one thing I'd tell people it would be to switch their focus from the belief that there is one single "best way" and adopt the refreshing idea that making it fun practically always leads to greater weight loss in the long run.

And this is speaking from experience guys.

Just food for thought,

Alright. So there was my response to Jane's article. (This was not the entire response, but you get the idea).

Listen. Hark unto me. The best way to lose weight has never been a "one size fits all" program.

Almost always. YES! I said always. Those who experience the greatest results are the ones who simply find a simple approach that is enjoyable for them. Something they can really sink their heart and soul into.

It's sounds almost too simple, I know, but in all my years helping people this is one of the greatest "secrets" that stands heads and shoulders above the rest. And if you stop and think about it, it makes perfect sense.

For instance, if you love to eat spaghetti and other carbs, then trying to grit your teeth through one of those traditional "low carb" diets is just plain stupid!

It would be far wiser to leave your current diet untouched... or simply make a few minor changes that are easy for you... while simply making it a point to hit the gym for an hour each day and really work hard, 7 days a week. Believe it or not, there are many people I know who achieve great results doing this. They really never change their diets at all.

My advice...

Find something that works for you. Something you enjoy. Something you can really throw your heart into. That's the secret that virtually always gets you the results you desire.

Need To Lose Weight Fast?

Here's 3 secrets that can increase your results 1,000 PERCENT virtually overnight. Visit http://www.naturally-lose-weight-fast.com/ to get them now.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment